Line length and size

  • Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Good Day all. I recently purchased a 1970 V-24 that was in good shape (keel redone and newer hull paint) but needs new lines. Before I could get measurements on line lengths I had to leave town for work. My question is what are the lengths of line I will need and what is the recommended best size. The boat has the original line and sail configuration with the main and jib sails and the boom lines at the aft. I would like to order lines and hardware now so I will have it all ready when I get back into town. Once I rig it up, I will know what else needs to be replaced. Thanks for any help.

      Dean
      Hull #543