Re: Mac/Venture 22 boom dimensions

  • tidal9buc
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
      That would be really appreciated! Thank you!

      --- In Venture24@yahoogroups.com, robert Harness <rdharness@...> wrote:

      > I can measure mine in the morning.  Dwight
      >

      > ________________________________

    • frank adams
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012

        I have the boom and mast for my boat, I will sell if you will pay for shipping.

        I can measure mine in the morning.  Dwight

        I'm replacing the boom on my 1974 Mac/Venture 2-22 as the previous owner had mocked up some flimsy thing. I've read that the mast dimensions are 24 ft and the mast diameter itself is 3x4, a pretty straight forward extrusion available from Dwyer, but does anyone have the factory length and diameter of the boom handy? I would appreciate any help...thank you! mailto:tidal9%40hotmail.com

      • robert Harness
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2012
          I measured them by myself, so they may be off 3/4 to 1 inch.  Mine is a venture 24 1973.  The boom is 136 3/4 inches, and the mast is 27 feet 6 inches.  Dwight

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 2, 2012
            Hello,

            I suppose I could adapt this to fit the 22, I would need to get the 22 specs of course, but I'm afraid of what you may be asking plus I know shipping is generally a nightmare, more than the hardware usually...where are you from and what are you asking?

            --- In Venture24@yahoogroups.com, frank adams <paco1447@...> wrote:

            > I have the boom and mast for my boat, I will sell if you will pay for
            > shipping.
            >

            > On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:14 PM, robert Harness <rdharness@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > I can measure mine in the morning. Dwight

          • robert Harness
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 3, 2012
              Did you get the measurments I sent? Dwight

              --- In mailto:Venture24%40yahoogroups.com, frank adams <paco1447@...> wrote:

              > I have the boom and mast for my boat, I will sell if you will pay for
              > shipping.
              >

              > On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:14 PM, robert Harness <rdharness@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > I can measure mine in the morning. Dwight

            • tidal9buc
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 3, 2012
                Hello,

                No, I didn't see anything post here, on in my email...? Can you post in here again please? Or, tidal9@...

                Thank you!

                --- In Venture24@yahoogroups.com, robert Harness <rdharness@...> wrote:

                > Did you get the measurments I sent? Dwight
                >

                > ________________________________

              • tidal9buc
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 3, 2012
                  That was supposed to read OR in my email...

                  --- In Venture24@yahoogroups.com, "tidal9buc" <tidal9@...> wrote:

                  > Hello,
                  >
                  > No, I didn't see anything post here, on in my email...? Can you post in here again please? Or, tidal9@...
                  >
                  > Thank you!
                  >
                  > --- In Venture24@yahoogroups.com, robert Harness <rdharness@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Did you get the measurments I sent? Dwight
                  > >

                  > > ________________________________

                • robert Harness
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 4, 2012
                    Something wrong with my wireless, sorry I have sent it twice,  It's in my sent mail, but I'm not getting it myself.  Boom 136 3/4/inches, mast 27 feet 6 inches.  1973 Venture 24  Dwight

                    --- In mailto:Venture24%40yahoogroups.com, "tidal9buc" <tidal9@...> wrote:

                    > Hello,
                    >
                    > No, I didn't see anything post here, on in my email...? Can you post in here again please? Or, tidal9@...
                    >
                    > Thank you!
                    >
                    > --- In mailto:Venture24%40yahoogroups.com, robert Harness <rdharness@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Did you get the measurments I sent? Dwight

                  • Josh
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 4, 2012
                      Those measurements are about identical to my venture 21 boom and mast. I've seen entire venture 21's go for sub 500 with a shot keel but otherwise complete