Information on 1970 v 24

  • zmaxilot
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
      I recently purchased a 1970 v24. Outsides ok, insides yuk, very similar to the "Over Keel" restoration project. I am in need of any information available for this boat. Line drawings, pictures measurements, owner upgrades, etc. Owners manuals, rigging details, and anything else available for this craft. My intension is to restore her to a like new factory state. Thanks in advance for any assistance that is given. The boats new name is "The Tugger", sort of a private joke there.
    • fuller630
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2012
        Welcome ZMax. The hull number is under the cockpit on the starboard stringer. It is holes drilled in the stringer similar to the old "connect the dots" puzzles. A good light and a piece of paper and a pencil will help. Punch the holes in the paper and connect the dots when you get out. The 3's are kind of weird looking very similar to the 5's. Post up some pics of your boat.

        --- In Venture24@yahoogroups.com, "zmaxilot" <zmax2k1@...> wrote:

        > I recently purchased a 1970 v24. Outsides ok, insides yuk, very similar to the "Over Keel" restoration project. I am in need of any information available for this boat. Line drawings, pictures measurements, owner upgrades, etc. Owners manuals, rigging details, and anything else available for this craft. My intension is to restore her to a like new factory state. Thanks in advance for any assistance that is given. The boats new name is "The Tugger", sort of a private joke there.

      • joshua
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3 11:38 AM
          --- In Venture24@yahoogroups.com, "zmaxilot" <zmax2k1@...> wrote:

          > I recently purchased a 1970 v24. Outsides ok, insides yuk, very similar to the "Over Keel" restoration project. I am in need of any information available for this boat. Line drawings, pictures measurements, owner upgrades, etc. Owners manuals, rigging details, and anything else available for this craft. My intension is to restore her to a like new factory state. Thanks in advance for any assistance that is given. The boats new name is "The Tugger", sort of a private joke there.

          I have a boat I'm scrapping if u need "Anything" drop a line Im located in central IL.