Re: [Venture24] Mast needed for 71 Venture 24'

  • paco1447@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2011
      Can I get a pic

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "Tim Parks" <parks_tim@...>
      To: "Venture24@yahoogroups.com" <Venture24@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Venture24] Mast needed for 71 Venture 24'
      Date: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 09:27

      Both the upper and lower parts of the rudder are in fairly good shape but the tiller needs to be replaced.  I was thinking $150.

      From: "Tim Parks" <parks_tim@...>
      To: "Venture24@yahoogroups.com" <Venture24@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 17:45

      I have a mast, boom and rudder taken off a '71 Venture 24' for sale.  The problem would be shipping.  I live near Sacramento.

      Tim

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
        I still have a rudder and nice laminated tiller  handle with boot from a v24 I parted out last year if anyone is interested.    I am in Mid Missouri.

        Jesse

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
          I am very interested

          Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

          Both the upper and lower parts of the rudder are in fairly good shape but the tiller needs to be replaced.  I was thinking $150.

          I have a mast, boom and rudder taken off a '71 Venture 24' for sale.  The problem would be shipping.  I live near Sacramento.

          Tim

          I found a great deal on a 71 Venture. They are even throwing in a 75HP Honda outboard. I figured I can use the outboard to barter for a mast or sell to buy one because there's no reason to have a motor so powerful on a 24' boat. I just have no idea where to look for a mast. I'm glad I stumbled on this group and I hope someone can help me.

          Thank you !!

          Karl

        • Tim Parks
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011