Spinnaker pole

  • gedoelcam@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
      Hi. Does anyone know the length of a spinnaker pole for the V24? My
      boat didn't come with one and is under a lot of snow so can't check.
      Thanks Glenn
    • chonebone
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
        --- In Venture24@yahoogroups.com, "gedoelcam@..." <gedoelcam@...> wrote:
        >My used V-24 came with an aluminum, telescopic pole. It expands from
        about 6 ft. to 12 ft. It has a O.D of about 1 1/4 in.
        I haven't used it yet, so I don't know if its the right piece of
        equipment or not. I didn't get a spinnaker with the boat. Good Luck
        Brian
        > Hi. Does anyone know the length of a spinnaker pole for the V24? My
        > boat didn't come with one and is under a lot of snow so can't check.
        > Thanks Glenn

      • GLENN MCLEOD
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
          Thanks. I have a wisker pole that is same dimentions you have. I feel it isn't strong enough to use in all spinnaker conditions (ei. close reaching).  I would like to find an origional pole to gage mine.  Thanks for your input.  Glenn