California weather

  • BrianJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2011
      We sailed yesterday out of Santa Barbara. It was a high of 63, with winds 5-10 mph, and sunny. A really nice day. I added 4 sailing pix to my album. I set my brother adrift with a camera in my kayak.
      It was a lovely day. I know some of you are having miserable weather right now, but we are having great weather.
    • Bob Brewer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2011
        thanks for rubbing it in.  We might get to 34 today.