Finally took the tarp off

  • mikewalsh.ma
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2010
      I took the tarp off this Sunday!! Drained the winter water and will be spending some time cleaning her out this coming weekend...I only hope I can get the outboard running...then we will be able to go sailing - soon!!!
    • fuller630
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2010
        I wish you better luck than me. Thursday and Friday were 40 mph winds Sat and Sun were almost zero winds. When I launched the little boat, The bunks disintegrated. Of course I did this 5 minutes before the lumber yards closed on Sat. Luckily my nephew had a friend and we mounted make do bunks to get it home.
        I had about 4 gallons in the Venture when I uncovered it. Is that about what you had?

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2010
          4 Gals sounds about right...hand pumped it into the cockpit where it drained our the through hull. We had good wind this weekend, but I need to get the outboard running before I am willing to put it in...I think I need to replace the water pump...and tune it up...fun stuff.