How many V 24 and V 224s were made?

  • fuller630
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
      Mine is hull 636. What is the lowest number V 25?
      I think the V 25 has a slightly longer cabin on the same hull?
      Comments?
    • bjslife
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
        I would like to know also about how many v24's were made because mine is 1969 hull #99. The v25's were 24' 10" a v24 is 24' 7" but the cockpit of the 25 was shorter than the 24 and the winch for the keel on a 25 is inside because the cabin is longer. I believe the ballast keel is just a bit more wieght also an the 25 like around 100 lbs more.