Top Speed

  • bjslife
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2009
      Hello all, Whats the top speed in knots that every one has been able to get your Venture up to? Im going to use my handheld gps this summer and check my boat.
    • Henry Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2009
        I peaked at 6.87 today, averaged 6.4 on a close reach on my V23.  Full working sail, winds 15-18 mph.  Not sure if the gps speed was in knots or mph.  I left the gps on the boat so I will check and reset to knots if necessary next time I go out.

        Henry