Welcome all

  • fuller630
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2008
      I'm going to request one new member to post the link to their site.
      Having made a new wood rudder, I think it would have been much more
      efficient to buy a professionally made rudder from Ida Sailor. I have
      gathered info in bits and pieces from other sites and seen a few V24
      owners here and there. I'm a novice that has sailed a little in a 16'
      Rebel and that's it. So let's here from the more experienced sailors
      here.