Dr. Seuss Hash

  • Rub Her Dinghy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010

      Hey all, there is a Bastard Hash tomorrow night. Yes there is. The hares will have a revised run start very soon. You might want to pack your bag for mud, oak, mud, and beautiful weather.

      On-On
      Dinghy

      Dr. Seuss Hash
      SBH3 Hash Number: Forty-three
      Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 6:15 PM
      Hares: Hairy Clam Diver & Just Ben
      Location: To Be Announced
      Cost 5.00

      Notes:

      • "Fun is good."
      • "Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way."
      • "From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere."
      • "You're in pretty good shape for the shape you are in."
      • "I'm sorry to say so but, sadly it's true that bang-ups and hang-ups can happen to you"
      • "Just tell yourself, Duckie, you're really quite lucky!"
      • "Sam Ran Over Sand or Sand Ran Over Sam,"
      • "If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good"
      • "I do not like green eggs and ham I do not like them Sam I am."
      • "I am a zizzer zazzer zuzz as you can plainly see."

      March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday, so listen to him why you should be at Tuesday's Santa Bastard Hash

      Directions: To Be Announced.

    • Rub Her Dinghy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010

        Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 6:15 PM
        Hares: Hairy Clam Diver & Just Ben
        Location: Intersection More Mesa Drive and Puente Dr., Goleta, CA
        Cost 5.00

        Notes:

        • "Fun is good."
        • "Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way."
        • "From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere."
        • "You're in pretty good shape for the shape you are in."
        • "I'm sorry to say so but, sadly it's true that bang-ups and hang-ups can happen to you"
        • "Just tell yourself, Duckie, you'rereally quite lucky!"
        • "Sam Ran Over Sand or Sand Ran Over Sam,"
        • "If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good"
        • "I do not like green eggs and ham I do not like them Sam I am."
        • "I am a zizzer zazzer zuzz as you can plainly see."

        March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday, so listen to him why you should be at Tuesday's Santa Bastard Hash

        Directions: From San Luis Obispo or Ventura: Exit 101 at the Turnpike Exit and turn away from the mountains. Turn left on Hollister and follow about 3/4 mile to Puente Drive. Turn right on Puente and go down about 1/2 mile where the bike trail intersects. There's plenty of parking right there on More Mesa Dr. Look for Hashers.