RE: [Ventura_County_H3] New Hash Space Group

  • Wendy Lascher
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 23, 2008
      I am very happy to do both runs.  I have heard that a number of people in H3SoB have become upset with Dinghy and "banned" him from their hash.  (Banning seems to me inconsistent with the spirit of hashing, one reason I like to stay out of the mismanagement of hashes.

      I am willing to run with Dinghy on the 4th and with Ganja on the 6th, or to have just one run.  I don't want to be the decision-maker, though.

      BA

      From: wendy@lascher. com
      Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 13:19:03 -0700

      Ganja, Dinghy offered to do a July 4 run in Channel Islands Harbor.  Would you go for that?

      BananAppeal

      From: piggus_dickus@ yahoo.com
      Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 04:45:11 +0000
      Subject: [Ventura_County_ H3] New Hash Space Group

      There is a new group for VCH3 on Hash Space. I linked back to the
      Yahoo Group as this has more functionality (calendar, etc.). Looking
      to have someone volunteer to hare the next run on 6 July. I will be
      in town. Yes I am bagging on NORCAL to be here for the Hash. Do I
      get a down-down for the effort?

      On-On
      Piggus Dickus

      The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i’m Talkathon. Check it out!

      Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.

    • Rub Her Dinghy
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 23, 2008

        Hey all,

        I just want to clarify Banana’s message a bit. I was expelled from MisManagement and banned from unmoderated posting to the H3SoB yahoo group. At this point, I am still allowed to hash with H3SoB.

        On-on

        Dinghy

        From: wendy@lascher. com
        Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 13:19:03 -0700

        To: Ventura_County_ H3@yahoogroups. com

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 23, 2008
          We'll show you some love!

          From: wendy@lascher. com
          Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 13:19:03 -0700

          To: Ventura_County_ H3@yahoogroups. com
          From: piggus_dickus@ yahoo.com
          Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 04:45:11 +0000

          There is a new group for VCH3 on Hash Space. I linked back to the
          Yahoo Group as this has more functionality (

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

        • Wendy Lascher
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 24, 2008