Re: VCH3 Sunday Run Info.

  • Lisa Pontius
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
      Greetings all -

      Just a quick note from sunny Florida, where I continue
      to be stuck, to let you know that I won't be able to
      make it on Sunday, as I'll still be here in Florida,
      where the doctor says I must continue to stay. And who
      said modern medicine is all bad? (Well, Apple did go
      home, leaving me with my parents, who locked me out
      tonight and wouldn't let me in, even after they both
      recognized my voice calling out. Serious!)

      Anyway, I will not be doing beertender duties this
      week, and my travel schedule continues to be more than
      chaotic, so I'll be out for the next few months. Can't
      speak for my better half, although Apple will be
      drinking wine in a limo on Saturday without me and
      staying at a dang fancy B&B - hopefully alone - and
      not sure if the flight time gets back in time, but I
      don't think it was likely. But hey, good food - he may
      make it!

      Anyway, my apologies to all for being AWOL for awhile
      - right now, I'd be very happy to be back in CA, but
      it isn't to be. At least I should be in Ganjaman's
      homeland next week, with Apple, so life is indeed
      good!

      on out,

      PFT

      http://personals.yahoo.com