hash on Monday!!!

  • twithertweet
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2011
      Hey VC Wanks!

      Let's try something new and hash on a Monday!!

      MONDAY, 10 Octobeer 2011 1830
      301st ish (Who knows) Running of the VCH3 Counting meow

      Hares: Turkey Jerky & Suck n' Shuck
      Gather at 1815 for pre-lube
      Hares off at 1830
      Pack off at 1845

      Trail starts in the Big Lots parking lot. A-B trail no bag truck needed trail finishes close by. As taking part in organizing this TJ will be RAing it like an East Coast hash. It's more an experiment and something new for everyone than anything else. We can take elements ya like and leave the others. With that BRING A VESSEL.

      Notes:
      Usual $5
      Bring Virgins
      Bring A Vessel
      Dry Bag

      Start addy:Big Lots parking lot

      733 West Channel Islands Boulevard, Port Hueneme, CA

      Check out the new website Turkey Jerky created for our HASH

      http://www.vch3.org/

      Look for us on Facebook too!
    • Joseph Phillips
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2011
        Wish I could be there but still at Interam 2011 in Savannah. Nice new site. Great Job TJ.

        To: Ventura_County_H3@yahoogroups.com