Ride Report/Meeting

  • jshowell78757
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      Tour de Long Horn Caverns was a great ride. I did the out and back 48
      distance which avoided the big downhill and related climb. The
      turnaround was at the Caverns. I'll have to go back there
      sometime and take the Cavern Tour.

      Monthly meeting tonight 7:00 at Central Market. Plan on more a
      continuation of the skills discussion from last month. This month
      we'll go into warmup, hydration and energy suppliments on the ride.

      If you'll recall, at last month's meeting we discussed specific bike
      handling techniques that several of us had been working on. As a
      result,I incorporated additional skills drills into my regular
      training program. I noticed an improvement in my subsiquent races.
      Thanks Bob Pillmore for the suggestions.