Welcome!

  • John Likeglass
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
      In an effort to build a spam-free forum, I set this new site up
      today. Will it work? Who knows! But, it will give me a place to store
      some of the unused cool stuff that you have all sent in! Thanks!
    • Valo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
        john, you're doing such a good job, along with everyone else that is
        helping. You guys rock.

        --- In Velma_Dinkley@yahoogroups.com, "John Likeglass"