Veg Social Spring Volleyball Potluck BBQ - Sunday May 17

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2009
      Sunday, May 17, 2009 in Hamilton, NJ. Veg Social Spring Volleyball Potluck BBQ! Starts at 1pm. Veterans Park, 2206 Kuser Rd, Hamilton, NJ 08690. Everyone is invited! Bring your friends, your favorite vegan dish to share, or just yourself! Rain or Shine we are on!!! The meet up area of the park is in the back near the volleyball courts. The park is beautiful and there is plenty of parking! Bring a Frisbee or a soccer ball! We will have a volleyball! :) Contact Jeff for more info: vegsocialnj@ gmail.com or 609-610-5613.