Vegan Pot Luck Party

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2009
      When : Sunday, April 19th
      Time : begins ~ 4:00 - 4:30 p.m. until ???? whenever you would like to leave...
      I have no timeframe... you can even bring your musical instruments
      Where: Terri's place email at thinkgreentoo@ comcast.net

      No shoes, please bring your inside slippers or I have non-slip socks for all
      Please bring a floor pillow or chair if you would like.
      Terri is respectfully requesting that children not be included in this event and
      would very much appreciate your hoped-for understanding.

      Pot Luck Rules:
      Vegan = No Meat, Dairy, Eggs Or Honey.
      Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a
      Vegan (No Meat, Dairy, Eggs, Gelatin or Honey) dish to share that will feed at
      least 6 people (we request vegan dishes so that all types of vegetarians may
      enjoy the food.) Please bring your own place setting and recipe (or list of
      ingredients) also.

      Please check your e-mail on the day of the event for the possibility of
      cancellation. If you're not on our yahoo e-mail list, please visit our website
      at www.vssj.com to add your name.