American Vegan Message

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 4:15 AM
      (Mailing List Information, including unsubscription instructions are
      located at the end of this message)

      April 2009

      Dear Friends:

      It is time to check the www.americanvegan.org website for updates.

      Announcement of our Annual Garden Party in May, with downloadable poster, and print-friendly copy.

      A list of this year's National Conferences that promote a vegan message, with links.

      Regional Events where American Vegan Society will be tabling, beginning with
      *Saturday April 18 & *Sunday April 19 2009
      PHILADELPHIA FREE LIBRARY BOOK FESTIVAL Philadelphia PA
      Event information: http://libwww.freelibrary.org/bookfestival/
      Linda Long will be signing copies of her book Great Chefs Cook Vegan.
      Christina Pirello, This Crazy Vegan Life, presentation on Saturday at noon in the Skyline Salon
      Our booth is #23, at 19th and Vine.

      *Sunday April 26 2009 PHILADELPHIA FOOD & HEALTH EXPO Philadelphia PA
      Event information: www.BeatCancer.org Program tickets for part-time helpers (limited number).
      Dr Joel Fuhrman speaks.
      AVS is tabling with books, and doing a cooking demo.

      The Spring issue of American Vegan is just off the press.

      Remember to check our list of vegan cooking classes, and to tell us about any to add.

      We hope to see many of you during the coming months.
      Best wishes,

      Freya Dinshah and the AVS staff.

      --

      The following information is a reminder of your current mailing

      You are subscribed to the following list:
      American Vegan

      Using the following email:
      carolyngithens@...

      You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by
      visiting the following URL:

      <http://www.americanvegan.org/dada/mail.cgi?f=u&l=amveg&e=carolyngithens@...&p=7144486>

      If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the
      entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break
      this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

      You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

      <http://www.americanvegan.org/dada/mail.cgi?f=list&l=amveg>

      If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

      <mailto:avs1960@...>

      The following, physical address is associated with this mailing list:

      American Vegan Society
      56 Dinshah Lane
      P.O. Box 369
      Malaga NJ 08328