veggie pride parade in Greenwich Village, NYC May 18th

  • tlw920
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      All,
      Let me know if you would like to join us. We will be taking the train
      from Hamilton, NJ.
      It should be a fun time.

      Terri

      Reminder: If you receive this message twice.. once from vegetarian-
      society-of-south-jersey and another from vssj-other-events.... please
      delete yourself from vssj-other-events... , as our new yahoo group
      is vegetarian-society-of-south-jersey

      If you haven't already, please sign up for the new group.... just go
      to www.yahoogroups.com and search for vegetarian-society-of-south-
      jersey *be sure to pick the right one.. and hit the button "join this
      group".

      Thank you