"Meat Out" Vegan Potluck* • Saturday, March 21 • 6:30pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 7:51 PM
      "Meat Out" Vegan Potluck* • Saturday, March 21 • 6:30pm
      Moorestown Community House, 16 E. Main St, Moorestown NJ 08057.
      Come celebrate the "Meat Out" with VSSJ. We will have door prizes, a raffle, and
      music. Price is $3 for members, $6 for non-members.
      Contact Myrna At 1-877-WWW-VSSJ for additional information and to RSVP.

      *For all potlucks: Each individual in your party (with the exception of
      children under 12) brings a Vegan* dish to share that will feed at
      least 6 people. (We request vegan dishes so that all types of
      vegetarians may enjoy the food.) Please bring your own plate, cup and
      utensils (if possible - we will have extra)to promote recycling. Also,
      please bring recipe (or list of ingredients). Check your e-mail on the day of
      the event for the possibility of cancellation.

      *Vegan = No Meat, Dairy, Eggs Or Honey