American Vegan Society looking for Volunteers for Tabling Events

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2009
      American Vegan Society (AVS) will be tabling now through Fall at various events in the Delaware Valley and beyond. They are looking for volunteers to help staff their table which stocks books and educational materials including American Vegan magazine. If we have enough volunteers, we can take turns tabling and enjoying the event.

      Vegetarian Society of South Jersey has chosen to help at the AVS table which will stock the VSSJ brochures and calendar of events.

      For more information, call Freya Dinshah at 856-694-2887. Let us know which events you are interested in or if you can be on call as needed.

      EVENTS WE WANT TO COVER FOR APRIL:

      Sat. 04/04/09, 8am-6pm, NJ ENVIRO FEDERAL CONFERENCE, Rutgers University, Newark NJ, www.cleanwateraction.org/njef
      Sat. 04/18/09, 10am-3pm, WASHINGTON TWP EARTH DAY, Washington Lake Park, 626 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd, Sewell NJ

      Sat. & Sun. 4/18 & 4/19, 11am-6pm, FREE LIBRARY BOOK FESTIVAL, Philadelphia PA, http://libwww.freelibrary.org/bookfestival/

      Sat. 4/19/2009, 11am-2pm, GOING GREEN EVENT COHANZICK ZOO, Bridgeton NJ, www.cityofbridgeton.com

      Wed. 04/22/09, 11am-2pm, WILMINGTON EARTH DAY 2009, Wilmington DE,
      www.delawareestuary.org

      Sat. 4/25/2009, 10am-4pm, CAPE MAY CO EARTH DAY FAIR, Cape May County Park/Zoo, Cape May Court House NJ, www.cmcmua.com

      Sat. 04/25/09, 10am-5pm, SOMERS POINT BAY FESTIVAL, Bay Ave, Somers Point, NJ, www.somerspointbayfest.org

      Sun. 04/26/09, 9am-6pm, PHILADELPHIA FOOD & HEALTH EXPO, Loews Hotel, 1200 Market St, Philadelphia, PA, www.BeatCancer.org.

      Sun. 04/26/09, 10am-4pm, ATLANTIC CO EARTH DAY FAIR, Egg Harbor Twp, NJ, www.acua.com

      Wed. 04/29/09, 6:30pm-8pm, TEEN VOLUNTEER FAIR, Franklin Twp Library, Franklin Twp, NJ