Volunteers Needed for Farmer's Market in Gloucester City NJ

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2009
      Vegetarian Society of South Jersey (with assistance from American Vegan
      Society) is looking for volunteers to table at a new Farmer's Market in
      Gloucester City on Sundays from 10am-2pm. We would like to share
      vegetarian information and provide some food samples featuring local
      produce. We need people for the following dates: 5/10 and 6/21, and
      more dates if interest is strong.