FW: vegans wanted for new project

  • thevssj
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 7:16 PM
      Hi,

      My name is Lea. I am looking for bare minimum 20 Vegans/plant based eaters to get involved with this project. The goal of this project is to bring awareness of how illness and disease can be caused directly by what we put in and on our body and at the same time bring awareness of how illness and disease can be prevented by being cautious of diet and the products we use.

      My ultimate goal with this is to eventually be able to hold information sessions/workshops at hospitals for the patients. I would also like to travel to high schools to talk about this subject. I want to start simple by holding information sessions at local places such as vegan restaurants, or people's homes and then grow this. I am targeting people who are recovering from illness and disease, looking to prevent it, or just want to get healthy in general. Once this gets going I am looking to expand it to others states, I want this to be BIG, LIFE CHANGING, and WELL KNOWN!

      This project is just in the beginning stages. I don't yet know exactly what everyones role will be, but all together we can make a huge difference in the lives of others. We will bring awareness, and even help the planet.

      Do you know of anyone who is 100% Vegan/plant based that would like to help out?

      Thank you SO much!

      Lea Piccoli <lea.piccoli@...>