VeganPalooza - A FREE Tele-Summit - August 15-18

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 11:06 AM
      VeganPalooza - A Free Tele-Summit - August 15-18

      VEGANPALOOZA Features UPC President Karen Davis & Other Vegan Leaders!

      Veganpalooza 2013 features world-class vegan leaders providing tools, insights, information, and inspiration to lead healthier, more compassionate lives, and bringing the vegan message of wellness and kindness into the mainstream in a big way.

      Dr. Will Tuttle, Host & author of The World Peace Diet

      Visit http://veganpalooza.com and simply enter your name and email for all the details to access this live 4-day online conference.

      Will Tuttle explains:

      Dear friends,

      Veganpalooza August 15-18, 2013 is coming soon - My colleague Steve Prussack and I will be interviewing some outstanding vegan doctors, celebrities, athletes, activists, and educators, including James Cromwell, John Salley, Scott Jurek, Dr. Michael Klaper, Dr. Richard Oppenlander, Dr. Karen Davis, Dr. Melanie Joy, Heather Mills, Hon. Dennis and Elizabeth Kucinich, Jenny Brown, Dr. Michael Greger, Dr. Marc Bekoff, Mark Reinfeld, Norm Phelps, Chef AJ, Robert Cheeke, John Pierre, & Dr. Jameth Sheridan.

      Our goal is to bring you the cutting-edge science, motivation and inspiration to help more people thrive as vegans, be more effective spreading the vegan message, and understand how we can transform our culture and live longer, healthier, and more meaningful lives. The event is free and online so everything is available without leaving home.

      United Poultry Concerns President Karen Davis's Live Interview will be on Saturday, August 17 at 10am Pacific Time, 1pm Eastern Time. Since it's a live interview, people can listen and call in and make comments and ask questions. Please Join Us Live!

      (If you miss the live interview, it will be archived for 48 hours. After that, the entire conference can be purchased.)