URGENT - Vegetarian/Vegan Families Needed to Host Students

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      IMPORTANT + URGENT! currently desperately in need of host families in the South Jersey/Philadelphila area for a great group of Chinese students (12 years to 14)-especially looking for fellow vegetarian/vegan families to help out!

      They are coming in a few weeks (July 8th-19th) so we absolutely need families in the South Jersey/Philly area ASAP-or they'll have no place to stay! It's a great opportunity to have an amazing cultural experience. If you or someone you know is interested, I can be contacted at sdwhitenj@... or 609 647 6431.

      Thank you,
      Samantha