Vegetarian/Vegan families Interested in being a Host Family?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2013
      Forwarded message:

      11:33am Jun 2

      Are there any vegetarian/vegan families who are interested in being a host family? There are international students (12 yrs to 14 yrs) who are looking for an authentic American family experience in South Jersey from July 8th-19th and I'm looking for vegetarian/vegan families. You can email me at sdwhitenj@..., or call me at 609-647- 6431.
      Thanks!
      Samantha White