Looking for Retirement Facility with Veg Options

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2013
      Forwarded Message:

      My wife (74) and I (78) have recently migrated to the US, where all our children are settled. Presently, we are staying with one of them.

      We are looking for an old age home where vegetarian food is served or can be arranged to be served at reasonable prices.

      The other requirement of the home, of course, is that medical help is on call. We have joined the Medicare program (on payment basis).

      Sastry S Kambhampati
      18 Longview Dr
      Holmdel, NJ 07733