REMINDER - APRIL EVENTS

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      VSSJ ANNUAL SPRING POTLUCK*
      Sunday April 21, 2pm
      Moorestown Community House (thecommunityhouse.com)
      16 E Main St, Moorestown NJ 08057
      We will be participating in the Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale, with proceeds going to Almost Home Animal Shelter in Pennsauken, NJ (ahasnj.org). We will also have a raffle and/or 50/50.
      VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for setup and cleanup, and to bake.
      Members: $2; $4 family; Non-members: $5; $10 family (to cover hall rental). To volunteer, RSVP, or for more info, please contact Janet at thevssj@... or 856-596-3269.

      VSSJ TABLING at the Art Blooms in Cherry Hill Earth Day Festival
      Saturday April 27, 10am-2pm (rain or shine)
      Croft Farm – Bortons Mill & Brace Rds. Cherry Hill, NJ
      VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for setup of VSSJ's table, distributing literature, and cleanup - please contact Heather at thevssj@....
      Celebrate Cherry Hill Township and Sustainable Cherry Hill's commitment to educating and engaging residents, children, students and businesses about how sustainability affects our environment, health & wellness, economy and more. Free admission.
      http://www.sustainablecherryhill.org/get-involved/earth-day-festival

      *VSSJ POTLUCK GUIDELINES:
      Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a vegetarian* dish to share that will feed at least 6 people (vegan** dishes preferred so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food), along with the recipe or a list of ingredients. Please bring your own plate, cup, and utensils if possible (we will have extra place settings) to promote recycling. Beverages
      are provided.
      * Vegetarian = No Meat, Fish, or Gelatin.
      ** Vegan = No Meat, Fish, Dairy, Eggs, Gelatin, or Honey.
      Please check your e-mail on the day of the event for the possibility of cancellation. If you're not on our Yahoo e-mail list, please click on the "Mailing List" link on the left to add your name.
      Contact Myrna at 1-877-WWW-VSSJ (877-999-8775) for additional information, directions, or to volunteer.