6th International Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Forwarded Information:
      6th International Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition

      Name: connie

      hello! i am writing on behalf of loma linda university, who will be hosting a vegetarian conference during february 24-26th. please visit our website to find the most recent research pertaining to vegetarian nutriton and diets: http://www.vegetariannutrition.org if you have any questions, feel free to email me. thank-you and have a great day!