Find Delicious Vegan Food in Philly

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013
      Find delicious vegan food in Philly
      Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:39 am (PST) . Posted by:
      "Maureen K" share112943
      Forwarded message - for info, please visit
      http://www.vegphilly.com

      Find delicious vegan food in Philly

      Hungry? Search for somewhere to eat by name, location, or cuisine. Read and post your own vegan-specific reviews. Spread the word.

      Get involved in our effort to bring high-quality web applications to vegans and vegetarians in Philadelphia and beyond.

      VegPhilly helps answer the inevitable question: where are we going to eat?

      We founded VegPhilly because we wanted more detailed and accurate information about vegan and vegan-friendly establishments in our city. We hope to create the most comprehensive list of vegan restaurants and places that offer vegan options, reviewed and rated. We will also feature new vegan foods and places to eat.

      We need your help to make the site better. After creating an account, you can add new restaurants, write reviews, and even add your favorite vegan dishes. Please contact us at vegphilly@gmail. com if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions.

      VegPhilly is built with free and open source software. Our vision is to produce a framework for a vegan website that is easily-deployable in any city. If you are interested in using our code to start a site in your city, contact us or check out our source code on Github.

      http://www.vegphilly.com