CR Brands - Not Tested on Animals

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013
      Forwarded message - please reply to ssparto@crbrandsinc .com
      Note: Thanks to Jill Zodrow for SHAREing this info. - Maureen

      CR Brands - not tested on animals

      http://www.crbrands inc.com/brands. php.

      Message: Are your products tested on animals? Does your company have a policy on animal testing?
      Jill Zodrow

      Dear Jill,

      Thank you for your message. We appreciate you taking the time to send us a message regarding Mean Green. We enjoy hearing from our consumers who use our products as a part of their everyday lives. Knowing how you feel is the most important part of us being able to continue to provide you with a product that meets or exceeds your expectations. We hope to continue to be a part of the solution to your cleaning needs.

      I can assure you that none of our products are tested on animals. All of us here in the corporate office have pets, including the CEO and CFO, and would not stand for animal testing of any sort.

      Thank you for sending us your question!

      Sincerely,
      Stephanie Sparto,
      Consumer Relations Representative
      CR Brands, Inc. 9100 Centre Pointe Dr., Ste. 200 West Chester, OH 45069

      our brands
      Dirt has nowhere to hide with CR Brands on your side. From floors to surfaces to clothes and all the little cracks in between, CR Brands has you covered for all of your household cleaning needs. Around the house, use Mean Green to clean up all types of messes - especially the tough ones. Use Pine Power to give your home the unmistakable smell of clean while you make your floors and sinks sparkle. Or, refresh your whole home with Magnum Power fabric refresher.

      For your clothes, Oxydol detergent has been trusted by laundry experts longer than any other detergent on the market. The premium enzyme-based formula makes Oxydol an excellent value. Still, no matter what detergent you use, some stains are too stubborn for detergent alone. That's why we developed Biz. Biz is the laundry expert's secret weapon for stain fighting. It's the gold standard in the cleaning isle. Biz cleans the tough stains that detergents miss.