New Year's Peace Gathering, Princeton NJ

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2012
      Forwarded Message:

      Would you please share the following announcement about our annual Peace Gathering in Princeton with the Central Jersey Veg Assoc? We really appreciate it. We're a vegan community, and this event honors all life.
      Many thanks,
      happy holidays,
      ~Beth Miller
      PeaceWeavers

      Revitalize your spirit during the PeaceWeavers' twenty-third annual New Year's Peace Gathering, an ecstaticevening of music,prayer, honoring and gratitude. Reinvigorate your connection with the web of life and send out collective prayers of Peace for All Beings. This powerful event strengthens our resolve to create Peace on Earth in our lifetime. Sat, Jan. 19th at 7pm, Princeton University Chapel on the University campus (near the corner of Nassau St/Rt 27 and Washington Rd). $15 donation/adult; kids are free. For more information, please call the PeaceWeavers at 607-776-4060.