Come Patrol the Unexpected Wildlife Refuge

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012
      Come Patrol the Unexpected Wildlife Refuge - Newfield, NJ

      Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 am (PST) . Posted by:

      Forwarded message - please reply to (856) 697-3541

      Come Patrol the Unexpected Wildlife Refuge - Newfield, NJ

      From Sarah Summerville – Unexpected Wildlife Refuge

      Come Patrol the Unexpected . . .

      Bow season is in full swing right now and six-day shotgun season begins at
      sun-up, Monday, December 3rd. Six-day lasts all that week and ends at sunset on
      Saturday, December 8th. But it is hunting season regardless, and it will
      continue until the end of January. The best times to join us are early in the
      morning and from mid-afternoon until dusk.

      For 51 years we have been successfully patrolling this Refuge, protecting the
      animals who call it home. If you have a few hours to spare, please consider
      donating them to the cause. Walk the trails or sit in one spot and keep an eye
      out. Either way, you will help us immensely.

      As usual, hot food, refreshments and snacks will be provided the week of six-day
      shotgun week.

      Please call me at (856) 697-3541 and make your appointment to walk the walk in
      this unique and special sanctuary. The deer are counting on us to make our
      presence known to any would be troublemakers.

      I look forward to seeing you again soon!

      Sarah Summerville
      Unexpected Wildlife Refuge
      http://www.unexpect edwildliferefuge .org/