REMINDER - POTLUCK AND SOUP SALE FUNDRAISER

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012
      POTLUCK AND SOUP SALE FUNDRAISER
      Saturday December 8, 6:30pm
      Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 61 East Rt 70, Marlton NJ 08053

      We'll be selling soup to raise money for the Animal Welfare Association (awanj.org). REVISION: We will not be making soup at the church prior to the potluck. Volunteers are still needed to set up and clean up.

      VSSJ potluck guidelines:
      Members: $2; $4 family; Non-members: $5; $10 family (to cover hall rental). Attendees should park in the front of the building and enter at the steeple. To volunteer, RSVP, or for more info, please email Janet: janet@...