So Jersey Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort - Drop off Locations

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2012
      Forwarded Message:

      Notre Dame Club of South Jersey
      Nov 7, 2012
      So Jersey Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort - Drop off Locations

      The ND Club of South Jersey is working with other ND clubs along the shoreline that were affected by Hurricane Sandy. The ND Club is working with the U.S Coast Guard on Staten Island, at Fort Wadsworth, and we are in desperate need of food and clothing for 200 homeless Staten Island families who lost their homes and are being relocated to the Fort.

      The following items are needed:
      •Clothes
      •Winter Clothing--- Warm sweaters, gloves, coats, hats
      •Baby items (clothes, playpen, diapers, gift cards to buy baby food and other items, etc)
      •Gift cards to national stores (i.e. Sears, JC Penney's, Wal-Mart, Babies R Us, etc)
      •Cleaning supplies (mops, brooms, cleaning fluids, Clorox, etc)
      •Hospital masks and gloves

      If anyone wants to make a donation send it to the following address:
      Check made out to: Notre Dame Club of Staten Island
      Send to: Notre Dame Club of Staten Island
      c/o Joe Delaney
      64 Bloomingdale Rd
      Staten Island, NY 10309
      Ref: Hurricane Relief

      We have set up various drop off sites in South Jersey and I am asking that you help by dropping off donations to one of these locations. See sites below.

      The immediate plan is to collect as much as possible for the next 2 weeks, consolidating the items on a weekly basis and delivering them to Staten Island each weekend. Please be generous.

      Thank You and GO IRISH
      Steve Klug
      President – Notre Dame Club of South Jersey

      DROP SITES FOR DONATIONS

      Group 1

      Drop point: Westampton
      Before 8 pm (driveway or front door bench)
      Carlos and Maria Garcia
      1 Greenbrier Drive
      Westhampton NJ 08060
      609-518-6336
      Cell 732-991-5913. Maria
      Cell 609-668-2896 Carlos

      Drop point: Morristown
      Before 8 pm
      Cathy O'Dea
      237 St. Anthony's Dr.
      Moorestown NJ 08057
      Cell (609) 670-8086

      Drop point: Palmyra
      Anytime between 3-9 pm weekdays
      Anytime on weekend before 9 pm
      Bernadette and Mark Russell
      736 Parry Ave
      Palmyra, NJ 08065
      Cell: 856-630-3506
      Home: 856-786-2755

      Group 2

      Drop Point: Marlton, NJ
      Can be drop off at anytime through 8pm. Everyday
      Barbara McCloskey
      148 Preamble Dr
      Marlton, NJ
      Cell 609-980-3555
      Home 856-596-3319

      Drop Point: Marlton, NJ
      Before 7 p.m. (please let me know in advance)
      Marianne Rullo
      Five Greentree Center (behind Bertucci's)
      525 Route 73 North
      Marlton NJ 08053
      CELL: (610) 585-8893

      Drop Point: Mount Laurel, NJ
      Leave on Porch, or Between 4:00-8:00 p.m.
      John Glowacki
      809 Charleston Road
      Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
      609-923-5309 (cell)

      Drop Point: Mount Laurel
      Before 8pm
      Michael Sofield
      2402 Gramercy Way
      Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
      609-707-4479

      Drop Point: Medford Lakes, NJ
      Before 8PM
      Evelyn Warpus
      40 Cochise Cir (off Dixontown Rd.)
      Medford Lakes, NJ 08055
      609-714-2322 (H)
      609-238-49-48 (M)

      Group 3

      Drop Point: Blackwood, NJ
      Drop off hours would be 930am to 7pm Mon-Sunday.
      BounceU
      Kevin Dougherty
      1271 Little Gloucester Rd,
      Blackwood, NJ 08012.

      Drop Point: Somerdale
      between 4:00pm - 8:00 pm
      George Badey
      708 Mildred Ave
      Somerdale, NJ 08083
      609-820-4577 - Cell
      (My police vehicle is parked across from home)

      Drop Point: Cherry Hill, NJ
      Drop off hours would be 930am to 7pm Mon-Sunday.
      BounceU
      Kevin Dougherty
      1205 Warren Ave
      Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

      Drop Point: Cherry Hill, NJ
      Anytime before 10pm
      Sarah Daly
      126 Society Hill
      Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
      856-266-4638 cell
      Detail: Leave on back steps near the back door

      Drop Point: Turnersville, NJ
      Anytime before 8pm. Leave on front step.
      Steve Klug
      100 Georgetown Rd
      Turnersville, NJ 08012
      856-371-5275 cell

      Group 4

      Drop Point: Voorhees, NJ
      Anytime before 10pm (please leave donations at front door)
      Nicole & Greg Bergamesco
      57 Holly Oak Drive
      Voorhees, NJ 08043
      856-305-3454 cell

      Drop Point: Audubon, NJ
      Drop off point -any time
      Tracy Krug
      103 S. Logan Avenue (at Merchant St.)
      Audubon, NJ 08106
      828-467-8010 or 828-467-2986 (cell)
      tracykrug@...

      Drop Point: Haddonfield, NJ
      Anytime before 8pm
      Lisa and Tom Keeley-Cain
      314 Walnut Street
      Haddonfield, NJ 08033
      856-308-6156 Lisa's cell

      Drop Point: Haddonfield, NJ
      Anytime before 8pm
      Dave Stavetski
      309 Homestead Ave
      Haddonfield, NJ 08033
      856-261-3975 cell

      Drop Point: Collingswood, NJ
      8:30 AM to 8:30 PM
      Mike and Margie Lamberto
      120 East Linden Avenue
      Collingswood, NJ 08108
      856-858-4529

      Group 5

      Drop Point: Hammonton, NJ
      Please take into our office area from 8AM-5PM.
      Losco Motors
      425 S. White Horse Pike
      Hammonton, NJ 08037
      609-561-7775 or Chris Losco/Owner cell 609-517-3717