"NEW" Vegan Restaurant - Get 10% Discount

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012
      Forwarded message:

      "NEW" Vegan Restaurant
      Hi, I dropped by the other day to the vegan restaurant called Loving Hut off HWY 80, and it was closed for re-modelling. Luckily I got a chance to talk to the new owner. They got a new chef who is specialized in French cuisine. It will re-open on Tuesday (Oct 16th) and anyone who is there during the first week will get a VIP card with a 10% discount for future use. So, just want to share this information and here is the address and telephone number: 538 State Route 10, Ledgewood, NJ 07852, USA, (862) 251-4611