Family needed to host Australian Student in 2014

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      i live in australia, and my son has applied to go to the u.s. for a six month student exchange in 2014. the trouble is, we are having a great deal of trouble finding a family to host him because he is vegan! we were told that most average american families who are on the volunteer host list don\'t usually even buy vegetables and fruit in their weekly shopping! do you have any suggestions? do you know of any scheme in the vegan world that we could apply to, or even any family who would be willing to go through the process of applying to be a volunteer family? you may not be able to help at all, i totally understand, but have no idea where to turn. thanks so much.
      contact merri-an@... if you can help.