HOLIDAY DINNER at OASIS GRILL MEDITERRANEAN

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      Hello everyone,
      We had over 40 people attending our annual Thanksgiving potluck this past. Saturday.
      Everyone had a great time celebrating with like minded people. The variety of veggie food
      was amazing and delicious!

      Our holiday dinner is just around the corner so if you haven't pre registered please take a
      minute do so now......

      HOLIDAY DINNER at OASIS GRILL MEDITERRANEAN
      Saturday Dec 13; 6:30pm
      2431 Church Rd, Ste A2, Cherry Hill NJ
      856-667-8287 (This phone number is for directions only!)
      We will also have a "white elephant" (new or slighly used gift exchange for those who wish to
      participate), door prizes, and raffles. Please RSVP to lorrainebal@... or call her at
      609-726-1040 by the Thursday prior to the dinner.