3rd Friday at Wildflower to benefit The Humane League!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 10:08 AM
      Wildflower earthly vegan fare
      501 North High St, Millville, NJ
      www.WildflowerVegan.com
      856-265-7955, eatpeace@...

      3rd Friday, August 17th, 8pm falls this week, with good tunes by our own house favorite: Joe Merlino at 7pm, and a special appearance by Philly's own Blu Hipp at 8:30pm. Our 3rd Friday Dinner Special will be: Eggplant Parmesan w/ a Basmati Rice Pilaf, fresh side salad and Garlic Bread! This is available from 5pm-9pm Friday only!!

      Starting at 8pm, a portion of the café's proceeds will be donated to The Humane League of Phila!

      This week's menu item I'm most excited about: the Peanut Basil Soup I just made...delish! We are totally full to the brim on desserts, especially gluten-free ones (the blueberry cheesecake, nectarine shortcake and coconut creme cup are all GF, yay!). Oh the Greek Salad is back.

      For more info: The HumaneLeague.com, BluHipp.com