THANKSGIVING DAY BANQUET & FUNDRAISER

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2008
      THANKSGIVING DAY BANQUET AND FUNDRAISER AT SU TAO CAFÉ IN MALVERN, PA
      Visit this URL for the menu: http://www.clubveg. org/popups/ sutaomenu2008. html

      Thursday, November 27 from 2-5 PM
      Join us for our 4th annual Thanksgiving Day dinner at Su Tao (Great Valley Shopping Center,
      81 Lancaster Ave). In addition to a delicious feast with items not usually served, we will have
      give-aways, raffles, silent auctions, educational/ activism opportunities and more. Cost is
      $20 for Club Veg members/$22 for non-members (This is Club Veg's cost). Children are
      welcome. Cost is $1.50/year of age.
      RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
      Prepayment is recommended to guarantee your spot.
      Send check to: Club Veg, P.O. Box 324, Phoenixville, PA 19460 or via Paypal at: http://snurl.
      com/46b43
      Contact Allison philly (AT) clubveg.org for questions or to make donations.

      IF YOU ALREADY HAVE PLANS WITH FAMILY, STOP BY FOR 1-2 HOURS THEN VISIT YOUR
      FAMILY AFTERWARDS!