Upcoming Event - Revised

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2012
      We had inadvertently listed the following restaurant trip as taking place on Saturday, June 3. It should have read Sunday, June 3.
      Apologies for any confusion.

      VSSJ/CJVG BUFFET LUNCH at MYILAI MASALA
      Sunday June 3, 1pm
      3100 Quakerbridge Rd, Hamilton 08619.

      Join VSSJ and the Central Jersey Vegetarian Group (CJVG) for a trip to this vegetarian Indian restaurant with vegan options.
      Please RSVP by 6/1 to CJVG: 908-281-6388, or to VSSJ: veg@...