Reservations Due now for Vegan Gourmet Dinner

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 10:54 AM
      Reservations due now for our vegan gourmet
      Spring Celebration Dinner, Monday March 26 2012,
      6:30 pm at Careme's, Academy of Culinary Arts , Mays Landing NJ .
      Culinary students prepare and serve the meal working under their chef educators.
      Phone AVS at 856-694-2887 this weekend or by 10 am Monday 3/19/12.
      See www.americanvegan.org

      Note also:
      AMERICAN VEGAN GARDEN PARTY, Sunday May 27 2012
      at AVS HQ, Malaga NJ , noon to 6 pm . Speakers will be
      Will Tuttle, World Peace Diet author, pianist and composer: Time to Wake Up
      Victoria Moran, Main Street Vegan author and lifestyle coach: Making Miracles in the Real World.
      Emcee: Anne Dinshah, author Dating Vegans, rowing coach
      Music by Adelante Trio. Outdoor lunch buffet.