Vegan house, room available

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2012
      Forwarded message - please reply to rippo6@...

      Vegan house, room available - Ridgewood, NJ

      Hey yall,
      Hope this finds everyone GREAT.. Just putting out the info in search
      of a GREAT roommate for this beautiful home. I am reaching out for your help in sharing with people you think would be great here as I am committed to finding a truly great person to share this really
      beautiful place. Having the home Vegan is very important to us but it
      is not a necessity that the person IS Vegan just as long as the
      house/kitchen is used with respect to that. Thank you very much for your help.
      Love and peace in your days

      ** VEGAN ROOM AVAILABLE In Ridgewood **
      Beautiful 3 BR, 2.5 bath home located in Ridgewood in an amazing
      setting that is only 15 min car/ 35 min bus/train outside NYC. Gorgeous brook runs behind the house in a very tranquil wooded setting host to deer, fox, red-tailed hawks, turtles, trout, falcons, beavers, chipmunks, etc.. Total peace. Behind the home is the end of a trail that connects 15 miles of continuous parks full of rivers, ponds, bike trails, tennis/basketball/hockey courts, etc..

      - Big furnished Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen
      - Separate bathroom from Master Bedroom
      - Central heat/air
      - High Speed Internet/ Cable
      - Washer/Dryer
      - Big deck facing the river ... GREAT for Yoga
      - Beautiful landscaping, lots of fresh herbs and veggies
      - Very well kept/clean environmentally friendly home
      - Lots of parking
      - Community pool
      - Close to shopping
      - Some room furnishings available

      We are looking for a responsible, easy going, clean, non smoker who
      is environmentally conscious and happy to be at home in a vegan
      kitchen. This is a great space in search of a great roommate for $850. Just an amazing space and lots of peace!! VERY special space. Pics avail.
      Please email (prefered) at: rippo6@... and please leave a
      contact number or call 201-447-3274.