Delicious Vegan Puddings, Cheese & Dips, Sour Cream, and Bacon Bits

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 6:52 PM
      Forwarded message - for info, please visit
      www.wayfarefoods.com

      Delicious Vegan Puddings, Cheese & Dips, Sour Cream, and Bacon Bits

      Hi Folks -

      I was shopping at Natural Health in Clementon, NJ, a couple of weeks ago and I saw a container of Wayfare Butterscotch Pudding. I had never seen that brand before, so I bought some. It was delicious. I went online and found the Wayfare web page and got really excited. I went back to Natural Health to see if they had any other pudding flavors or the cheese spreads or dips and they had vanilla & chocolate puddings. They said they had carried the cheeses but the products hadn't sold well so they stopped carrying them. I bought the chocolate & vanilla puddings and they were as good as the butterscotch.

      The Wayfare web page said that Wegmans in Cherry Hill & Mt. Laurel and Whole Foods in Marlton carried the products, but none of the stores had ever heard of the company.

      I got in touch with the people at Wayfare and here's the message I got. I called and I'm having some of the cheeses and the sour cream sent to my house. I also found the Pig Out bacon bits on Amazon and they arrived today. Great flavor!

      Anyway, I wanted you to know about this company and their products. Delicious, vegan, gluten free. Spread the word.

      http://wayfarefoods .com/

      THE WORLD'S BEST DAIRY-FREE!

      Forwarded message - for info, please visit
      www.wayfarefoods. com

      Delicious Vegan Puddings, Cheese & Dips, Sour Cream, and Bacon Bits

      Hi SHARE Folks -

[...]

      WayFare's dairy-free cheese, pudding, sour cream, and other dairy-free options are carefully crafted using 100% natural whole grain oats, delivering remarkable health benefits in something that tastes impossibly delicious. Learn more about the WayFare family...

      PRODUCTS

      Introducing WayFare's Newest Line - Pig Out!

      These whole-grain bacony bits will have you craving salads at every meal...or anything else you can sprinkle a little smoky goodness on! Salas, soups, sandwiches, potatoes...take them all to the next level of taste and nutrtition with Pig Out!

      While WayFare's "We Can't Say It's" line of non-dairy foods is the first you will find in the marketplace, we have developed numerous others that we think you will be equally excited about. WayFare promises to work diligently to bring these products to your store as quickly as possible. Until then, however, we hope that you will enjoy all of the real dairy taste with the benefits of non-dairy, made from whole grain oatmeal and other healthy ingredients.

      WayFare non-dairy cheese, pudding and sour cream products are certified gluten-free by the Gluten Intolerance Group.

      We Can't Say It's Cheese
      Cheddar-Style Spread
      Hickory-Smoked Cheddar-Style Spread
      Mexi Cheddar-Style Dip