Vegetarian Pre-Passover Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2012
      Forwarded message:

      Vegetarian Pre-Passover Event Planned in Voorhees, NJ

      Our non-profit is planning a how-to evening for vegetarians and vegans about the upcoming Passover holiday.

      The program is called "Where's the Shankbone? A Vegetarian Seder" and will be held on Thursday evening, March 15 at 7 p.m. in the Voorhees Town Center, (aka the Echelon Mall).

      For more information on the event and other happenings at our Passover Prep Festival, please visit our website at www.djesnj.org<http://www.djesnj.org and click on Passover Prep.

      Thank you,
      Penina Hoffnung

      F. Penina Hoffnung
      F. Penina Hoffnung
      Director
      Department of Jewish Education & Continuity
      Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey
      1301 Springdale Road
      Suite 200
      Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
      856-673-2508
      visit us at www.jewishsouthjersey.org

      The Jewish Federation of Southern NJ cares for those in need, enhances Jewish life and ensures the continuity of a vibrant Jewish community locally, in Israel and around the world.