Vegan Thanksgiving Potluck

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
      I am passing this info on to anyone interested...

      Hi Everyone,

      I will be having my annual Vegan Thanksgiving Potluck again this year
      on Thanksgiving. I am located in Trevose, just outside of NE Philly.
      Very close to 95, the tpke and walking distance from the Trevose train
      station. If you'd like to attend, email me for more details:
      violincyndee@...

      Cyndee