Pet Food Pantry - Pennsauken, NJ

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      Forwarded message - please reply to almosthomeshelter@...

      Pet Food Pantry - Pennsauken, NJ

      Thanks to the generosity of Supporters of Almost Home Animal Shelter,
      a small food pantry is now available. If you or someone you know is having financial difficulty, Almost Home has both dog and cat food available to help feed pets in need. You can stop in and pick up dog and/or cat food during our business hours.

      If your pet is on a special diet or you need a specific brand, please call the shelter and we can tell you if we have it. (856) 663-3058

      Our goal is to help pets stay in their happy homes rather than have them be surrendered to the shelter. Hoping to cut down on everyone's stress level. The pet owner, the pets and even the staff and volunteers at the shelter. When pets have to be surrendered the staff and volunteers at the shelter feel bad too and want to help keep that from happening if we can.

      Almost Home Animal Shelter
      9140-C Pennsauken Highway
      Pennsauken, NJ 08109
      (856) 663-3058