Earn Money for VSSJ While You Shop Online!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2011
      The officers of VSSJ would like to wish you and your family a very happy and healthy holiday season and a great 2012!

      If you shop for gifts online, did you know that you can earn money for VSSJ without any added cost to you? GoodShop.com has over 100,000 coupons to thousands of popular stores, including most major retailers! Making your purchases here will earn donations for VSSJ. You can also earn donations by just searching online, and by dining at one of many restaurants. See details at: http://vssj.com/Pages/affiliates.shtml

      If you trying to think of a nice gift for a vegetarian not in your immediate family, you can purchase a VSSJ gift membership at: http://vssj.com/Pages/paypal.shtml

      Thank you for your consideration!

      We hope to see you soon at one of our upcoming potlucks, restaurant trips, outreach events, or other volunteer opportunities.