REMINDER - HOLIDAY POTLUCK*, "BEST COOKIE" CONTEST & FOOD DRIVE

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      HOLIDAY POTLUCK*, "BEST COOKIE" CONTEST & FOOD DRIVE, Saturday December 10, 6pm, Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 61 East Rt 70, Marlton NJ 08054.

      The Cookie Contest is optional. If you are participating, please bring 2 dozen cookies and your recipe with you.

      We will also be collecting canned/dry goods for our Holiday Food Drive(pet food included and much needed).

      Attendees should park in front of the building and enter at the steeple. For more info: janet@....

      For all VSSJ potlucks: Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a vegetarian* dish to share that will feed at least 6 people (vegan** dishes preferred so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food), along with the recipe or a list of ingredients. Please bring your own plate, cup, and utensils if possible (we will have extra place settings) to promote recycling.
      Beverages are provided.
      * Vegetarian = No Meat, Fish, or Gelatin.
      ** Vegan = No Meat, Fish, Dairy, Eggs, Gelatin, or Honey.
      Please check your e-mail on the day of the event for the possibility of cancellation. If you're not on our Yahoo e-mail list, please click on the "Mailing List" link on the left to add your name